Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hiya! Welcome to my 14th (or maybe 15th) attempt at starting a blog. Like my many attempts at keeping a journal throughout life (I think my longest run was something like a week?) this may not last. So I'm getting my disclaimer right out there people. I'm laying it at your feet- I'm an unreliable flake. But I like to write, give people my many, many unwelcome opinions and read book after book after book. I also love baking, having babies, drinking hot beverages and wrangling my 135 children (ok, 4 children...) plus long walks on the beach ( I actually live in Montana where there are no beaches, but still...) So I figure there has got to be SOMETHING I can find to write about...for at least 3 posts. My goal is 5, but baby steps...baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment